Recipe: Tasty Chicken Potato Spinach Soup
Chicken Potato Spinach Soup. Breakfast Sweet Potato Skins with Chicken Sausage, Spinach and EggsThe Paleo Running Momma. large eggs, sweet potatoes, sea salt, hot sauce. A creamy vegan soup made of spinach and potatoes! A truly delicious and healthy soup!
This potato and spinach soup is made with the addition of spicy chorizo sausage. It tastes creamy, but it's surprisingly dairy free! (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This potato, sausage, and spinach soup is made with your favorite kind. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! You can cook Chicken Potato Spinach Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Potato Spinach Soup
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3 medium of Russet potatoes, scrubbed, baked, halved, divided use.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spinach, cooked or frozen, thawed.
- Prepare 5 oz of skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked and diced.
Season with salt to taste and stir Spoon rice into soup alongside chicken and chives. And then proceeded to forget the spinach entirely. So, I basically balled up the entire recipe and it still. My three boys love this recipe, and I even pack it in their school lunches occasionally.
Chicken Potato Spinach Soup step by step
- Place broth, milk, onion, two potatoes and rosemary into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid..
- Select Hot Soup program..
- Switch machine to Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle..
- Select Variable 1. Switch machine to Start and remove the lid plug. Add spinach, remaining potato and chicken through the lid plug opening..
- Blend an additional 10 to 15 seconds..
I simply adore this chicken potato soup. It's one of those really simple all-rounder comfort food recipes that easy to make and tastes great. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired. Just made this Lemony Chicken and Spinach soup and it was pretty good on a cold day here in Wisconsin. The zestiness of the lemon pared with the dill gave this.