How to Cook Delicious Spinach eggdrop soup
Spinach eggdrop soup. Amanda likes making concoctions or "potions" out of things like soaps, perfumes, and herbs. She wants to learn to cook, but hasn't yet learned what works well together and what doesn't, so I have to direct her somewhat. Light nourishing Italian egg drop soup with chicken stock, egg, Parmesan, and ribbons of spinach.
Yes, I said soup for breakfast. It's actually the most popular breakfast in Asia. Baby spinach that is briefly wilted in this egg drop soup adds dark leafy greens to this one pot soup. You can cook Spinach eggdrop soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach eggdrop soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 64 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ramano cheese.
You can substitute any baby greens that you happen to have. Spinach Egg Drop Soup Extremely easy to make, with simple ingredients, that you already on hand. This is a classic Bulgarian recipe for spinach egg drop soup. Loaded with flavor, nutritious and delicious.
Spinach eggdrop soup instructions
- Sautee onions in pot wiyh a tbs of olive oil. Touch of salt n pepper.
- Add spinach and broth.
- While spinach cooking, scramble eggs and cheese.
- When the spinach is almost tender drizzle egg mixture while stiring the soup. Cook til egg is cooked through.
In bowl, whisk eggs and cornstarch. In saucepot, simmer stock and soy sauce over medium. This Chinese spinach egg drop soup (苋菜蛋花汤) is so fuss-free, it can be made at short notice. I love that this egg drop soup is both a soup and veggie dish in one bowl, so I only need one other main to make dinner complete. Learn how to make Spinach Egg Drop Soup.