Italian Sausage & Spinach Soup.
You can have Italian Sausage & Spinach Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Spinach.
- Prepare 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 can of Petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 can of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Grandmas noodles found in frozen food section.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- You need 1 pinch of 1 pinch each: Salt, pepper, garlic salt, Rosemary, basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme.
Italian Sausage & Spinach Soup instructions
- Fry sausage.
- Add flour to sausage until brown.
- Add chicken broth.
- Add spinach.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add grandma's noodle (defrosted).
- Add seasoning.
- Let simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Taste periodically, add more spices as needed.