Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Spinach Soup
Creamy Spinach Soup.
You can cook Creamy Spinach Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Soup
- You need 100 g of spinach.
- You need 2 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk or soymilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of cube instant soup stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
Creamy Spinach Soup instructions
- Slice the onion and chop the spinach into about 3 cm pieces. Then slice up the potatoes and put them into a bowl with water until needed..
- Heat a pot with the olive oil. Fry the onion first and when soft, add other vegetables and fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add water and soup stock and cover with lid. Cook for about 10 minutes or until all vegetables are softened. Then turn off the heat and let cool before blending..
- Pour all the soup into the blender and turn on for about 20 seconds. Make sure the soup is not hot to avoid getting burned..
- Once blended, pour the soup back into the pot and turn to low heat. Add milk or soy milk while gently stirring to mix all together. Season with salt and pepper as/if required..