How to Cook Appetizing Spinach Corn Soup
Spinach Corn Soup.
You can have Spinach Corn Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Corn Soup
- You need 1 pack (10 oz) of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of corn.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of chopped red onions.
- You need 4 cup of water (500 ml approximately).
- It’s 1 pinch of buillon powder (optional).
Spinach Corn Soup instructions
- Clean the spinach, cut into 1 inch long pieces. Or use spinach salad leaves..
- Peel the corn.
- Boil water add chopped onions, salt, buillon bowder and peeled corn. taste test, if you still need salt you can add it, then stir and add spinach.
- Serve it. Best serve warm.