Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages.
You can cook Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
- You need 1-1 pound of pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained).
- You need 1 can of white beans (15 ounce).
- You need 1-16 ounce of package frozen spinach.
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary…….
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.