How to Prepare Perfect Ham Bean Soup
Ham Bean Soup.
You can have Ham Bean Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Bean Soup
- You need 1 of ham bone, with about 1 inch of meat around it.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 5 medium of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 packages of navy beans.
- Prepare 2 packages of brown gravy mix.
Ham Bean Soup step by step
- slice onion and carrots.
- add ham bone, navy beans, onion, and carrots to crock pot.
- add water to crock pot, covering all ingredients plus 1 inch.
- set on low for 8 hours.
- pull our ham bone and shred meat into bite size pieces.
- in small bowl, mix gravy with small amount of water to create paste and remove lumps..
- add to crock pot until well stirred..