Creamy Thai Veg Soup.
You can cook Creamy Thai Veg Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Thai Veg Soup
- Prepare 400 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of small carrot, finely sliced lengthways (use a potato peeler).
- Prepare 1 head of little gem lettuce, shredded.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thais Green Curry paste.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
Creamy Thai Veg Soup step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion & garlic for 1 minute before adding the mushrooms. When the mushrooms are just starting to colour stir in the ginger & curry paste. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring. Add the coconut milk & stir, allow it to melt down..
- Gradually pour in the stock then add the carrot & lettuce. Allow the soup to simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Season with a little salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot..