How to Prepare Perfect Bean soup
Bean soup. I am an Appalachian "kid" and bean soup was a staple in our family. Here is a little trick I learned. While this soup itself is vegan, I ended up topping it with some.
Soup beans is a term common in the Southern United States, particularly the regions around the Appalachian Mountains. Soup beans are usually served with cornbread, greens (such as boiled cabbage, cauliflower, or sauerkraut and sausage), and potatoes (stewed or fried). This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! You can cook Bean soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean soup
- It’s 1 of Ham bone.
- You need 2 of -48oz. jars great northern beans.
- You need 2/3 jar of of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of graded carrots.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped selery.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of Seasoning to taste I use garlic powder, black pepper, Mrs dash table blend and Italian seasoning.
Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. The Best Bean Soup Recipes on Yummly Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup, Mexican Pork And Bean Soup. Amazing Vegan White Bean Soup recipe that is hearty, comfy and full of flavor.
Bean soup instructions
- Place ham bone in crock pot.
- Add beans.
- Add water.
- Add seasoning, carrots, celery, and onions.
- Set crock pot on high for 12 hours.
- Set crock pot on low for 8 to 12 more hours.
- Remove bones and enjoy.
For this Vegan White Bean Soup, I added coconut milk for extra creaminess and a combination of herbs for a unique taste. Even though I'm single, I make multiple servings of everything. Neighborhood Bean Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. Black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world and I tried them just a few years.