How to Make Delicious Ham Bone Soup
Ham Bone Soup.
You can cook Ham Bone Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Bone Soup
- You need 1 of ham bone with some meat.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of (14.5 ounce) peeled and diced tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 1 can of (15.25 ounce) kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and cubed.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 6 of cubes chicken bouillon.
Ham Bone Soup instructions
- Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes, and green bell pepper into a 3 quart or larger slow cooker..
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon cubes in water, and pour into the slow cooker..
- Cover, and cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low, and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours..