Easiest Way to Make Yummy Thai Coconut Milk Soup
Thai Coconut Milk Soup. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! This is the best Thai coconut soup I've had.
This tom kha soup (Thai coconut soup) is absolutely perfect. Rich and creamy yet tangy and salty, this Thai soup is filling but light and positively bursting Add in coconut cream or milk, chicken breast (or tofu or shrimp), and mushrooms. Simmer until chicken breast pieces are just cooked through, then. You can cook Thai Coconut Milk Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Milk Soup
- It’s 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables (sliced, baby corn, mushrooms, carrots, beans, cauliflower, green peas).
- Prepare 1-2 of lemon grass (bottom half), crushed.
- You need 8-10 of sliced galangal (Thai ginger).
- You need 2 of fresh red chilies, slit.
- It’s 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves, bruised.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of lime leaf, thinly sliced to garnish.
This simple Thai chicken soup has that distinctive Thai flavor-a balance of spicy, salty, sweet, and sour. You will especially welcome this soup's warmth during the winter. Click Play to See This Simple Thai Chicken Soup With Coconut Milk Recipe Come Together. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk.
Thai Coconut Milk Soup step by step
- In a pan, bring the water, lime leaves, lemon grass, stock cube, sliced galangal and chilies to a boil..
- Add all the veggies and salt. Cover and simmer till the veggies are soft..
- Then add the coconut milk and pepper powder and let it come to a boil..
- Switch off the flame and add the lime juice. Garnish with the sliced lime leaves and enjoy this refreshing soup as a light meal..
This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! Made with fresh lemongrass, ginger, chilies, shallots and lime – it has a delicious brightness we all could use in winter, taking us away to warm and far-off places. Easy Thai coconut soup with coconut milk and cabbage. This nourishing Thai soup is quick to make with simple ingredients. I retested and improved the recipe, rephotographed, updated content.