Recipe: Tasty Vegetable and dal soup
Vegetable and dal soup.
You can have Vegetable and dal soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable and dal soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow moong dal (washed and soaked for 15-20 mins.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as needed of Fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Vegetable and dal soup instructions
- Before we begin, check all the ingredients required to make tasty vegetable and dal soup..
- Heat butter in pressure cooker, add jeera. When it starts crackle, add onion and garlic, saute for a minute. Then add all the vegetables and moong dal, mix well. Add 2 glass of water,cover it with a lid and cook for atleast 3-4 whistles..
- Let it cool down completely. Then blend it into a smooth puree..
- Heat a pan, add dap and vegetable puree, add some water if required, season it with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and sugar, give it a nice mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Take this soup in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and some fresh cream. Serve hot..
- You can add or substract veggies as per preference..
- Always serve soups fresh and hot..