How to Make Delicious Mixed vegetable soup
Mixed vegetable soup.
You can have Mixed vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of Carrot- chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Beans- chopped.
- It’s 2 tblsp of Sweet Corn Nibbles-.
- It’s 1 tblsp of Green peas-.
- It’s 2 tblsp of Cabbage- chopped.
- It’s -2 tblsp of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare -2 tblsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tblsp of Butter-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cauliflower florets.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tblspn of Tomato- chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk-.
- It’s -1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
Mixed vegetable soup instructions
- In a soup pot add all the chopped veggies except capsicum and cook them in enough water until done..
- Dissolve cornflour in ¼ cup of water and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with the butter, Add the chopped capsicum and saute for few minutes on medium flame..
- Now add the veggies and the stock, add the seasonings and allow to simmer..
- Next add the cornflour and stir well. Allow to simmer till the soup thicken slightly..
- Finally add the milk, stir well and remove from heat. Serve it hot..