Coriander Corn soup.
You can have Coriander Corn soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coriander Corn soup
- Prepare of Ingredients: :.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh corn (Bhutta).
- It’s 100 gm of Coriander leaves:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Amul Butter:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soya sauce:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper: crushed.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Milk:.
- It’s as needed of Vegetables for garnish: Carrot, Cauliflower, beans finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Milk cream for garnishing.
- You need 4 cups of Water:.
- It’s to taste of Salt:.
Coriander Corn soup step by step
- Remove corn seeds and grind them coarsly.
- Add water and corn in pressure cooker till 3 whistles..
- Grind coriander along with it's stem coarsely.Mix ground coriander in the cooked corn and boil for 5 mins. Add black pepper and salt and boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add soya souce, chopped and boiled vegetables and butter and boil for 2 more minutes. Garnish with fresh milk and cream.
- Serve hot.