How to Cook Tasty Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both.
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Serve this hearty soup with lightly toasted bread to get every last drop. You can have Minestrone Soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 2 tbs of cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of Chop basil.
- It’s 2 tbs of barike Chop carrot.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of tomato barike chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato puri.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta boil.
- You need 2 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of green pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tbs of boiled peas.
- Prepare 2 glass of stoke water.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- You need 3 tbs of barike chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of potato barike chopped.
- It’s 5-6 leaves of spinach chop.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of oregano.
Recipe can be doubled." The very best minestrone ever! A huge success with the family and guests. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all.
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Minestrone soup bnane ke liye humne Sabse pehle sabhi vegetables Ko barike chopped kar liya..
- Ab hum ek pan me oil dalenge or garam hone denge.Garam hone per onion fry karenge karenge 1-2 minute ke liye or oregano mix karenge..
- After sabhi vegetables Ko mix karenge tomato,tomato puri,pasta baad me dalenge baki sabhi Ko dalenge or fry karenge..
- After potato mix karenge or stock water add karenge or boil ane denge.After tomato,puri,pasta,peeper,sause,salt,sugar add karenge or 10 minute tak low fleme per pakne denge..
- After pakne ke baad cheese or basil dalenge after soup is ready.Soup is very tasty & yummy.serve hot hot..
It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves. And I can feel good about serving it because it's full of nutrition and low in fat. This Minestrone Soup is a nutritious vegetable soup with fresh veggies, light tomato broth, Italian seasoning, and short cut pasta.