Recipe: Yummy Palak soup
Palak soup. Palak soup recipe with step by step photos and video. Here is one easy and tasty low-calorie Spinach soup recipe. Palak Soup – Indian Spinach Soup (Dairy-Free).
Despite the humble ingredients, this spinach soup is simple yet extremely flavorful. Palak soup recipe or spinach soup is very healthy and nutritious. This is Indian style palak soup unlike cream of spinach soup which has lots of butter and heavy cream. You can have Palak soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of palak -.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of carrot cauliflower and beans- boiledchopped finely.
- It’s 1 tbsp of capsicum– finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black peper-.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream-.
- You need to taste of salt.
I prepared this soup for lunch today. Some how my hubby started disliking the creamy soups and when ever I prepare them, he doesn't enjoy. Palak Soup Recipe, Learn how to make Palak Soup (absolutely delicious recipe of Palak Soup ingredients and cooking method) Light spinach soup with a dash of herbs and milk. spinach soup is an easy and healthy soup with spinach, garlic and milk as the main ingredients.
Palak soup step by step
- Boil palak and corn in 5 cup water for 7 minutes in cooker.
- Put 1/4 cup of corn seprate.grind rest of corn and palak. Now add corn in this paste and boil again by adding salt and pepper..
- Add vegetables After 2-3 boils add cream and switch of the heat.
- Serve hot with cream on top.
Soups are always loved by everyone at home. Clean spinach, remove the thick stalk, roughly chop it. Cooking it with low-fat milk gives low cal healthy palak soup a lovely emerald green colour, which together with the aroma of sautéed onions and garlic, makes this soup irresistible! Wash spinach and discard the thick stem. Chop the leaves and keep it ready.