How to Cook Yummy Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs
Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs. Heat olive oil in a large deep pot over medium high heat. Add onion, tomatoes and coconut milk to a blender and blend until smooth. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over the meatballs.
Here's another Belgian classic: 'tomatensoep met ballekes' or traditional tomato meatball soup… This was my favorite soup when I was a child! Try it out, it is delicious. This tomato meatball soup is a classic Belgian soup. You can have Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs
- Prepare 600 ml of store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato).
- It’s 12 of Beef and pork meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 1/2 Punnet of portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped finely.
- Prepare 4 of fresh sage leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of leek, washed and chopped finely.
- It’s 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained from brine.
- It’s 1 cup of liquid chicken stock.
It's a very popular dish in Flanders. Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe is a creamy bowl of comfort that is filled with easy to make, amazingly delicious homemade meatballs, accompanied with healthy vegetables, the perfect blend of spices, and finished off with cream. Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce for an easy weeknight dinner that's ready in minutes! With juicy, flavorful meatballs in a creamy tomato sauce, they're amazing with steamed rice, mashed potatoes or noodles!
Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs step by step
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir..
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper..
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side..
Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce are a mash-up of our two favorite meals at home. Combine broth and tomatoes in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. When soup bubbles, stir in heavy cream and reduce heat to low. The meatballs are not too dense, they are bursting with flavor, and they are simmered in a crazy good tomato cream sauce. Basically this baked meatball recipe is fantastic.