Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vegetable's leftover Soup
Vegetable's leftover Soup. Don't ditch the leftover vegetables lurking in the fridge or the veg basket. Turn them into a quick, easy, and of course cheap, hearty, soup. Prepare Any cooked vegetables leftover can be added as well.
Cooking a Leftover Vegetable Soup with Broth Using Other Leftovers to Make Base for Your Vegetable Soup Vegetable soup is a healthy, inexpensive meal that can feed a whole family. Most leftover meat and vegetables can be boiled down to make a delicious and nutritious stock Add chopped fennel and the leftover cooked chicken. Leftover ham and veggies are made delicious in this quick and easy to make soup that combines favorite leftovers with flavorful seasonings and chicken broth for a tasty dinner. You can have Vegetable's leftover Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable's leftover Soup
- It’s 1 of large onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Small bunch fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 7-8 of Radish’s leaves 7-8.
- It’s 15 -20 of Empty Peas pods.
- Prepare 10 of Cauliflower stems.
- You need 2 Cup of vegetables stalk.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks, washed and chopped into bite-sized chunks.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 of Lemons.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can add in any veggies you have on hand. I added the traditional vegetables that you typically find in a turkey soup, however feel free to add in. Sometimes though there are still lots left. So, as I stood and stared at all these perfectly cleaned and prepped veggies I got a great idea for a Leftover Party Tray Vegetable Soup.
Vegetable's leftover Soup step by step
- In a large stock pot or soup pan, heat the vegetable oil, add the onion and gently cook until the onions begin to soften. Add the garlic, and celery and cook for another 5 minutes taking care not to burn the garlic..
- Add the chopped vegetables leaves,pods,stems and stir, add the stock and bay leaf and cook until all the vegetables are soft and cooked through..
- Blend the soup in the pan using a stick blender or pour into a food processor and blend. You can choose to create a smooth soup, or leave it a little chunky; the choice is yours..
- Cook the soup for a further 5 minutes to reduce slightly, season with salt,cumin and pepper to taste and serve by adding lemon juice..
- Garnish according to your style and taste..
This delicious leftover salad soup is the perfect thing to make leftover dressed or wilted salad. Left Over Salad Soup Recipe Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free. Roast Beef & Vegetable Soup using leftover beef roast can be made entirely from scratch or in this case, from pot roast made days earlier. Is it winter where you are? How to make turkey soup with leftover turkey.