Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Clear Vegetable Soup
Clear Vegetable Soup.
You can have Clear Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Clear Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped spring onion.
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/3 cup of cauliflower florat.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of water or vegetable stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need leaves of Some chopped coriander.
Clear Vegetable Soup instructions
- Add cornstarch in a small bowl &3 tablespoon water & mix well..
- Heat butter in a large & heavy bottom stockpot over medium flame. Add chopped spring onion, ginger & garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add all veggies & salt. Stir & cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add water or vegetable stock. Stire well & bring the mixture to a boil. When it starts boiling add salt (add as required as we already add salt).
- Add black pepper powder, cornstarck mixture & stir continuously for a minute to prevent lump formation..
- Stir & cook until mixture turns thick & no raw smell of cornstarch. It will take around 7-8 minutes. Add vinegar & mix well..
- Taste the soup for the seasonings at this stage & add more if required. Turn of the flame. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. The soup is ready..