Recipe: Delicious My Homemade Veg and Blue Stilton Soup
My Homemade Veg and Blue Stilton Soup.
You can cook My Homemade Veg and Blue Stilton Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Veg and Blue Stilton Soup
- You need 4 of Carrots chopped.
- You need 300 g of Mixed Veg is, broccoli, Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Stilton cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of And some dried parsley sprinkle on top.
- You need 3 litres of Water.
- You need 2 of Veg stock cubed.
My Homemade Veg and Blue Stilton Soup instructions
- Chop all the veg, onion, and add it to a Large saucepan or slow cooker. I used a pressure cooker it was quicker..
- Add 3 litres water. 2+1/2 if your using a pressure cooker.as long as the water is a good 2 inch off the veg. Add the mixed herbs, salt and Pepper + onion.
- Cook until all veg is soft and ready add the stock cubes and mix leave on heat.
- Then add the Stilton cheese and stir in until it dissolves.and it appears Creamy.
- Add in batches to a blender and then add the soup back to the pan and warm up when ready. A smooth soup. Sprinkle the parsley before serving..