Recipe: Delicious Ragi soup
Ragi soup. This ragi soup is kind of salad in DISGUISE. I mean it because in addition to being creamy and When we are sitting right at the edge of soup season (hi WINTER), I am almost ready with this ragi. Add more pepper powder or salt if necessary.
Today I bring to you the ragi soup for toddlers and kids. Another way to eat gyoza is to eat them boiled in soup! These gyoza are handmade from scratch My daughter especially loves gyoza and has been asking me to make this soup version for a while. You can have Ragi soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi soup
- It’s 30 GM of ragi flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of carrot.
- You need 2 tsp of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cauliflower.
- You need 2 tsp of green peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Few drops of lemon juice.
Ragi Malt is a drink made using Ragi Flour (Finger Millet). It's one of the healthy drink packed with nutrition and taste. Homemade Ragi Malt Recipe. healthy Rejuvenating Indian beverage! Oxtail soup is served all over Hawaii.
Ragi soup step by step
- Chop carrot, cauliflower and capsicum into small dices. Add green peas to it and parboil all these veggies in a pot. Do not throw the water as we will be using it in further process..
- In a bowl take ragi flour and mix 75 ml water to it. Make a paste by mixing flour properly. There should be no lumps into the mixture..
- In a pot boil 250 ml water(the water which was left after parboiing the vegetables can also be used). Add cumin seeds and salt to taste. Mix the ragi flour paste to it and give it a good stir. Keep it on a low flame for 2 to 3 boils. Add pepper powder. Keep stirring meanwhile. Add vegetables and mix it well. Switched off the flame..
- Add few drops of lemon juice and finely cut coriander leaves. Mix it well..
- Serve it when hot. Add veggies on top while serving. Enjoy the wholesome bowl of goodness..
Unlike the thick and hearty stew I grew up with, the Hawaiian soup is relatively light (a blessing post holidays), with a thin broth and seasonings from ginger. Okra soup is one very popular igbo soup in Nigerian, learn how to prepare okro soup in a very Okra soup is one of the most common soups eaten by the people of Igbo, often it is combined with ogbono. Ogbono Soup, also known as Draw Soup, is a Nigerian soup recipe prepared with Ogbono Seeds. Learn how to cook the perfect Ogbono Soup right here. Ragi Mudde, Ragi Sangati, or Ragi Balls is a very healthy staple from Karnataka and Rayalaseema Region of Andhra Pradesh and is made using Ragi flour or finger millet flour.