How to Prepare Tasty Thai prawn and noodle soup
Thai prawn and noodle soup.
You can cook Thai prawn and noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai prawn and noodle soup
- Prepare of Thai red curry paste (to taste!).
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Fish sauce (spoonful or so).
- It’s of Bean sprouts (small tin).
- It’s 200 g of noodles.
- You need 200 g of prawns.
- It’s of Spring onions to garnish.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- It’s Squeeze of lime.
Thai prawn and noodle soup instructions
- Dissolve the curry paste in a little coconut milk. Add the rest of the milk. Then add water, sliced peppers, fish sauce and bean sprouts. Simmer for 10 -15 mins.
- Add prawns and then noodles. Simmer for another 5 mins or so. Garnish with a squeeze of lime, chopped spring onions and if you fancy, some coriander :).