Recipe: Appetizing Lemon Coriander Soup
Lemon Coriander Soup.
You can cook Lemon Coriander Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Coriander Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of cabbage chopped finely.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum chopped finely.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cauliflower chopped into small florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chinese seasoning(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Lemon Coriander Soup step by step
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan.Sprinkle minced garlic and sauté. Add chopped onion or spring onion and toss.Add rest of the vegetables and 2 cups water..
- Add chopped dry lemon grass.Boil for 5 minutes.Discard dry herb lemongrass after its flavour is infused in the soup..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and serve piping hot a bowl full of goodness as an appetiser on cold winter days or during wet Monsoon season..
- Add salt to taste,black pepper,soya sauce and green chilli sauce.Make a slurry of cornflour and add it to the boiling soup.Diet watchers may avoid cornflour.Add lemon juice,Chinese seasoning and grated carrot.Give it a boil..