Recipe: Appetizing Healthy Soup
Healthy Soup. I love that most soup recipes are packed with healthy vegetables that help me stay on track with healthy eating. Find healthy, delicious soup recipes including chicken soup, chowder, gumbo and vegetable soup. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Healthy soup recipes, from split-pea soup with portobellos to black-bean turkey chili. A blend of spinach, cilantro, and arugula anchors this delicate, vegetal soup from Yasmin Khan, author of Zaitoun. Here in NY we're expecting a blizzard of the century! You can have Healthy Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Soup
- You need 2 of medium size tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion diced.
- You need 1 of " ginger.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green cardamom.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetables.
- Prepare pieces of ( french beans, carrot and cauliflower. Cut in to small.
I came up with this easy healthy soup recipe while making some adjustments to a favorite stovetop chicken casserole. We like this soup for lunch with a crisp roll and fresh fruit. Keep yourself energized with these healthy soups that are light enough to help you lose weight but hefty enough to keep you full. Soup can also be pretty darn healthy if you choose the right one.
Healthy Soup instructions
- Pressure cook the tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, black pepper, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt for 2 whistles. Once it is done. Open the lid and cool it..
- Grind it in a blender..
- Heat cooker. Add 1 tbsp butter. Add all the vegetables. Saute it for minutes. Add tomato mixture in vegetables. Add little water and pressure cook for 1 whistles. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with fresh cream. Ready to serve healthy soup for kid's..
Beat the winter chill with these bone-warming soups like chicken noodle, minestrone, beef chili and lentil soup. We've picked our favourite healthy soup recipes that are low in calories, full of veggies and will fill Bursting with bold flavours and bright colours, this soup is packed full of protein to keep you full for. These healthy soups, from chowders and stews to pozole and broths, will make any Grandmas across the globe had it right: soup is the ultimate comfort food. Looking for the best Healthy Soup recipes? Get recipes like Potato Leek Soup, Spicy Pumpkin Soup and Butternut Squash Soup from Simply Recipes.