How to Make Delicious Sweet potato and Coconut Soup
Sweet potato and Coconut Soup.
You can have Sweet potato and Coconut Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and Coconut Soup
- You need 2 of small sweet potato skin peeled and cut into small cubes.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of ginger.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced.
- You need 3 glass of Coconut milk.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil/ butter / olive oil.
- Prepare of Spring onions for garnishing.
Sweet potato and Coconut Soup instructions
- In a cooker add 1 tablespoon oil and then add garlic, onion and ginger and sauté well.
- Once it turns colour add sweet potato cubes and sauté for 1 minute.
- And then add chilli powder and pepper powder.
- And then add coconut milk and water and salt as needed.
- And close the lid of the cooker and pressure cook with 4 whistles.
- And take a blender, and blend the soup mixture from the cooker one the pressure goes down.
- And then transfer the blended soup into the sauce pan and heat on a low heat before serving.
- Have this warm soup by garnishing with spring onions and with drops of coconut milk and dust with a bit chill powder or flakes.