Recipe: Appetizing Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad
Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad.
You can have Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad
- It’s of For soup.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of brinjal.
- You need 1 cup of fresh green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s as needed of Finally chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare of For salad.
- Prepare 3 of medium size fresh red tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s Handful of finally chopped coriander Leaves.
Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad step by step
- Take a one pressure cooker and add all vegetables and water and cook for three whistle.
- Now open the cooker's lid and drain of all vegetables water(vegetables stok) and keep aside..
- Now smash all vegetables and add it on vegetable water now add all masala on this soup and cook for three to five minutes.
- Our mix vegetable soup is ready to serve add coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Take a bowl and chopped tomatoes in mideum size then add masala and mix well now add coriander leaves and serve..