Recipe: Tasty Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes). Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite. A super creamy parsnip soup that is vegan and gluten-free.
Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Roasted Parsnip Soup. Creamy Roasted Parsnip Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy and healthy Vegan Potato Leek Soup. You can have Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of parsnips.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 2.5 litres of water.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
If you're making a traditional creamy soup the base is full-fat cream which helps give the soup that thick, creamy texture. When I decided to make this creamy vegan potato leek soup last Friday, it still felt like winter here in New York. The creaminess is all thanks to the potatoes, which get half-pureed with an immersion blender (or regular blender), as well as the nutritional yeast, which adds umami to the soup. There is a reason this is one of my more popular recipes!
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) instructions
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
After making this creamy vegan potato soup I declared that from now on, I am going to make soup. After these reviews we are definitely excited to get our potatoes tomorrow! "Best soup, no make that best dish…" It's creamy, it's smooth, it's comforting. You should make this potato soup. Parsnips may look like overgrown mutated white carrots, but they have a fabulously sweet and nutty flavor that's all their own and makes a lovely soup. In this recipe, parsnips are used to make a simple but satisfying creamy soup perfect for a chilly night.