How to Cook Perfect Sig's Leftover Chicken Soup
Sig's Leftover Chicken Soup.
You can have Sig's Leftover Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Leftover Chicken Soup
- It’s of I leftover cooked chicken carcass.
- You need 1 of leftover chicken juices, (fat and gelatine stock).
- You need 2 of spring onions or one small leek.
- It’s 2 handful of uncooked cauliflower florets.
- You need 3-4 of chicken stockcubes to taste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soup noodles.
- You need to taste of Water to get consistency right.
Sig's Leftover Chicken Soup step by step
- The day before you want to make soup and you have roasted a chicken, take the juices that are in your roasting tin, pour them into a cup or jug set aside in fridge. Keep chicken leftover carcass in fridge..
- The next day remove the stock in cup and the carcass from fridge. You can devide the fat from the stock quite easily. You can use both or just the jellytpye stock from the bottom. I use both for a stronger flavour, but it is not necessary. Dont use just the fat though. Put the jelly in a soup pan, heat gently until dissolved. Pull the leftover meat of the carcasse cut into bitesize cubes, add to pan..
- Cut the spring onions or leeks into thin slices, then separate the leftover uncooked cauliflower into little florets. Add into dissolved stock, add water to cover everything. You can add carrots or celery too. Bring to slight boil, until vegetables are slightly soft..
- Add stock cubes taste, season. Add the noodles. Flake the leftover chicken into the soup. Cook until noodles are cooked. Add more water or stock cube to taste. This soup will taste very nice the next day too, you might have to add extra water as it will thicken over night, or blitz that leftover from the leftover and make it into a cream of chicken soup just add a little cream and season to taste..