Foxtail Millet veggies soup.
You can cook Foxtail Millet veggies soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Foxtail Millet veggies soup
- It’s 3 tsp of Foxtail millet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix veg(cauliflower,potato, carrot,beetroot and green peas).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Foxtail Millet veggies soup instructions
- Wash the millet 2-3 times and soak in water for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime chopped the veggies and keep them aside..
- Heat a pan with oil and butter and then put the minced garlic in it..
- Cook it till the raw smell has gone and the garlic become golden brown in colour and then add the chopped onion in it andcook it till they become transluscent..
- Then add the vegetable in it and cook them for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the millet along with water and salt in it and cover the lid..
- Cook it for 10 minutes in medium flame..
- Then mash them and add remaining water, chilli flakes and mixed herbs in it..
- When they start boiling then add the milk and black pepper powder and mix it well..
- Again cook it for just 30 seconds to 1 minute and switch off the flame..
- Now your Foxtail millet veggies soup is ready to serve..
- Serve hot by garnishing with some chilli flakes..