Easiest Way to Make Tasty Foxtail Millet veggies soup
Foxtail Millet veggies soup.
You can cook Foxtail Millet veggies soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Foxtail Millet veggies soup
- It’s 3 tsp of Foxtail millet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix veg(cauliflower,potato, carrot,beetroot and green peas).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Foxtail Millet veggies soup instructions
- Wash the millet 2-3 times and soak in water for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime chopped the veggies and keep them aside..
- Heat a pan with oil and butter and then put the minced garlic in it..
- Cook it till the raw smell has gone and the garlic become golden brown in colour and then add the chopped onion in it andcook it till they become transluscent..
- Then add the vegetable in it and cook them for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the millet along with water and salt in it and cover the lid..
- Cook it for 10 minutes in medium flame..
- Then mash them and add remaining water, chilli flakes and mixed herbs in it..
- When they start boiling then add the milk and black pepper powder and mix it well..
- Again cook it for just 30 seconds to 1 minute and switch off the flame..
- Now your Foxtail millet veggies soup is ready to serve..
- Serve hot by garnishing with some chilli flakes..