Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chhurpi soup
Chhurpi soup. Chhurpi soup is a traditional soup of Sikkim and is widely served during many occasions. Chhurpi is a fermented dairy product prepared from cow or yak milk. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Chhurpi Soup using the locally produced cheese called Chhurpi from Sikkim.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Recipe of Chhurpi Soup, Get online recipe of Chainsoo, the most famous dish of Sikkim. From Chainsoo recipe learn how to prepare Chainsoo dish a very popular food of Sikkim. You can have Chhurpi soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chhurpi soup
- It’s 500 litre of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of panchphodan.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1-2 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of oil or butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of vegetable stock or water.
Your delicious soup is prepared, now put off the pan from the heat. You can garnish this soup with coriander leaves. Chhurpi soup is desired to serve hot with rice. How to Make Chhurpi Soup (Traditional cottage cheese) Heat oil.
Chhurpi soup step by step
- Chhurpi or Churpi is basically a buttermilk's paneer which is left to forment for one day. Boil buttermilk and separate paneer in cloth and squeeze excess water,left it for one day or over night.
- Cut all veggies, add oil to the pan.heat oil and add panchphodan+ onion+ginger+veggies..
- Add salt and turmeric, fry till tomato softened, add vegetable stock, bring it to boil till cauliflower become soft then add chhurpi pieces and give 2 boil. Adjust salt… and it's ready😋.
Fry paanch phoran and add the chopped onion till it becomes golden brown. Add finely sliced and grated ginger, tomatoes, season with chhurpi, and add salt. Chhurpi or Durkha is hardened cheese consumed mainly in the Himalayan region of Nepal and Tibet. Chhurpi is made by separating whey from buttermilk solids to produce curds similar to Italian. Photo "Chhurpi soup from sikkim." can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.