How to Make Tasty Chicken and vegetable soup with semolina dumplings
Chicken and vegetable soup with semolina dumplings.
You can cook Chicken and vegetable soup with semolina dumplings using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and vegetable soup with semolina dumplings
- Prepare 4 of Chicken thighs with skin on.
- You need 2 of carrots,.
- Prepare 1 of parsnips.
- You need 4 of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 handful of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 of celery sticks.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need 3 l of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For the semolina dumplings:.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 25 g of butter.
- You need 6 tsp of semolina.
- It’s of salt.
Chicken and vegetable soup with semolina dumplings step by step
- Pour a oil in large saucepan add the chicken pieces and sear to lock in flavors then add the chopped onions fry together until onions are soft and translucent. Pour 1/3 rd of the chicken stock cover and simmer until chicken soft and tender..
- Prepare the vegetable, chop carrots, parsnips, celery and pepper and put it aside. Lift the cooked chicken pieces and remove/discard skins. Place all chopped vegetables, cauliflower florets and peas to the saucepan, add salt and pepper. Pour rest of the chicken stock and simmer gently until all vegetable are soft..
- For the semolina dumplings, beat the egg with the butter, add a pinch of salt and semolina leave it to rest for 20-30 minutes, using a teaspoon add small amount of the mixture to boiling soup. After a minute your soup is ready to serve. Place a small chicken piece to each soup bowl and fill with soup and vegetables. You will enjoy this nourishing healthy soup. Bon appetit..