Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Roast cauliflower and potato soup
Roast cauliflower and potato soup. If desired, line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. In this healthy cauliflower soup recipe, roasting the cauliflower first adds depth and prevents the florets from turning to mush. A little tomato sauce and coconut milk give the broth a rich, silky texture.
Blend all the vegetables in batches with the vegetable broth. Transfer cauliflower plus a little broth to a blender then blend until very smooth, and then pour back into the soup pot. Cut the top off the head of garlic place on a square of foil and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. You can have Roast cauliflower and potato soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast cauliflower and potato soup
- It’s 4 of medium roughly chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of chopped medium onion.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable spice.
- You need of Vegetable/canola oil (for cooking).
- Prepare of Water (for cooking).
While the vegetables are roasting. cook the bacon in a large soup pot until it is crisp. remove from pan and drain on paper towels. This Loaded Cauliflower Potato Soup is the perfect combination of hearty and healthy. Packed with roasted cauliflower and potatoes, and loaded with delicious toppings. If you like creamy soup, we got you!
Roast cauliflower and potato soup instructions
- Halfway fill a medium sized saucepan with water. Add potatoes and onion to the pan..
- Add the stock cube and Chinese 5 spice to the vegetables, cook on medium heat for 20 – 25 minutes. Be careful not to let all the water evaporate as you need it for a velvet textured soup..
- While vegetables are cooking on the stovetop. Lay cauliflower on a baking tray and season with vegetable spice. Drizzle cauliflower with oil and oven roast at 180°, 'til slightly charred (about 25 minutes)..
- When both the cauliflower and potatoes are cooked, spoon the cauliflower into the pot where the potatoes were cooking. Take a handheld blender and blitz the veggies 'til smooth..
- Scoop the soup into bowls and add desired toppings. Enjoy!.
Whether it's this cauliflower potato soup or our creamy chicken noodle soup or even this chicken pot pie soup, you'll be making delicious creamy soup recipes all winter long. This delectable Roasted Broccoli Cauliflower Soup is plump full of natures wholesome goodness and flavor. The broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes are roasted in the oven to give it a little more of a smoky slightly crunchy texture. The base is a welcoming combination of onions, garlic, chicken broth, cream and bold white cheddar. This roasted cauliflower potato soup is the ultimate warm and cozy meal.