Recipe: Yummy Cilantro Noodle Soup
Cilantro Noodle Soup.
You can have Cilantro Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Noodle Soup
- You need of cooked ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey (or beef, etc).
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of dumpling egg noodles.
- It’s of fresh ingredients.
- It’s 5 tbsp of cilantro, finely chopped & tough stems removed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger (ground or fresh).
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of garlic (powder or minced fresh).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
Cilantro Noodle Soup step by step
- Put ground meat into a bowl and add marinade ingredients. Mix and let stand for 20 minutes..
- Bring stock to boil..
- Put meat and onions into the boiling stock. Stir to break up any large chunks of meat..
- When the stock comes back to a boil, add noodles. Maintain a boil until noodles (and meat) are cooked. 5-10 minutes..
- Evenly distribute the cilantro and ginger into the bottom of the bowls in which the soup will be served..
- Add salt and/or white pepper as needed..
- Ladle soup into the prepped bowls and enjoy!.