Recipe: Delicious Thermomix Cauliflower Soup
Thermomix Cauliflower Soup.
You can cook Thermomix Cauliflower Soup using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thermomix Cauliflower Soup
- You need 850 g of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 kg of cauliflower, cut into small florets.
- You need of sea salt and pepper, to season.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 g of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 60 g of parmesan cheese, finely grated.
Thermomix Cauliflower Soup step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 C. 2. Place the parmesan cheese into the TM bowl and grate on Speed 10 for 10 seconds. 3. Set aside. 4. Place the chopped cauliflower and vegetable stock into the TM bowl. 5. Season with salt and pepper. 6. Cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1. 7. Meanwhile, place the bacon pieces onto a baking tray and cook in the preheated oven until crispy (about 15-20 minutes). 8. Add the butter to the TM bowl. 9. Puree on Speed 8 (slowly increasing) for 2 minutes or until.