Cauliflower and Parmesan soup. It's funny; I never considered myself much of a vegetable person before starting the keto diet. This parmesan-flavoured cauliflower soup is a wonderful dish to have to hand during the busy Christmas season when guests are popping in. If you prefer it with more of a kick, use blue cheese instead of parmesan, or stir in a good pinch of garam masala.
When you're trying to be healthy, but you're really craving good Italian food, make this vegetarian cauli Parm. Winter has barely kicked in and it already feel like […] By Karen Biton-Cohen. It's great in cauliflower soup, roasted with Parmesan, or in curry. You can cook Cauliflower and Parmesan soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and Parmesan soup
- You need 1 head of cauliflower (chopped).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 stick of celery (finely chopped).
- It’s 100 g of parmesan (grated).
- You need 2 pints of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 Knob of butter.
- It’s 1 of onion (diced).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Stir in the pasta, lemon zest, grated Parmesan. Drizzle in another tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with some of the reserved pasta water to loosen the pasta and cauliflower if it seems a bit dry. Cauliflower is inextricably linked with the Comtesse du Barry, a favourite mistress of King Louis XV of France.
Cauliflower and Parmesan soup instructions
- In a large pan melt butter, soften onion, celery and garlic for 4-5 minutes. Add seasoning, cauliflower and stock..
- Bring to boil then reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in Parmesan then blend.
But her name lives on at the table — perhaps in memory of her porcelain. Add the Parmesan and stir until smooth. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Keep warm until ready to serve. Add the water, cream and parmesan to the pot, and bring to a simmer.