How to Make Tasty Cauliflower Soup
You can cook Cauliflower Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Soup
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare of ‘Massel’ Chicken OR/AND Vegetables Stock Cube(s) *use 1/2 cube for 1 cup (250ml) water.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Freshly Cracked Pepper.
Cauliflower Soup instructions
- Cut Cauliflower head into florets. Cut Onions and Potatoes into chunky pieces. Never cut vegetables into small pieces..
- Place all vegetables in a large sauce pan or pot, add Water enough to cover the vegetables and add the Stock Cube(s). For 1 cup (250ml) water, use 1/2 cube. *If you add about 750ml water, you add 1 & 1/2 cubes..
- Add the Bay Leaf and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- Remove the Bay Leaf. Using a stick blender, make it smooth. Add Milk and mix well, then season with Salt as required..
- Sprinkle with Freshly Cracked Pepper and enjoy with nice crusty bread..