Fitfam Chicken Soup.
You can cook Fitfam Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitfam Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 of kilo chicken.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground crayfish.
- It’s 1 of small bulb of onions.
- It’s 2 of Knorr chicken seasoning cubes.
- It’s 5 of fingers of carrot.
- You need 1 handful of spring onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized cucumber.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of medium sized red bell pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Fitfam Chicken Soup instructions
- Wash chicken thoroughly and spice with crayfish black pepper and sliced onions as well as Knorr chicken cubes and salt. Allow chicken to cook on medium heat for about 45mins or until cooked to your taste.
- Add the coconut milk and allow to cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Dice cucumber, red bell pepper, spring onions carefully place in the pot and allow to cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice, yam, bulgur wheat, irish potato, sweet potato, unripe plantain or eat just like that..