How to Make Appetizing #Cauliflower almonds Soup
#Cauliflower almonds Soup.
You can cook #Cauliflower almonds Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of #Cauliflower almonds Soup
- It’s 1 of large head cauliflower broken into florets.
- It’s 6 cups of vegetable stock.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 inch of long ginger piece.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sliced almonds, toasted and divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1-1/4 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need to taste of Fresh cream.
- It’s 10-15 of soaked and peeled almonds.
#Cauliflower almonds Soup instructions
- In a cooker, combine cauliflower, vegetable stock, 1/2 cup almonds, garlic,grated ginger and salt..
- Cook, covered, on low until cauliflower is tender..
- Puree soup using an immersion blender. Or cool slightly and puree soup in batches in a blender,seive and return to a saucepan and heat through..
- Add fresh cream,all spices and bring to a boil..
- Chop soaked and peeled almonds into small pieces..
- Serve by adding chopped almonds and cream..