Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup)
Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup). Hello everyone, Soups are among those amazing options in winters to keep ourselves warm and health benefits are increased when they are made using seasonal. Cauliflower is naturally high in fiber and B-vitamins. It provides antioxidants and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer.
This soup might seem plain, but trust us. Roasting the cauliflower enhances the flavours of this soup to a superlative level. Hindi: phool gobhi Till a few years ago, cauliflower used to be a vegetable that is only available during winter but of late cauliflower is available year around especially in big cities. You can cook Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup)
- It’s 1 of medium size cauliflower head washed and cut into florets.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashew milk or 2 tbsp cashew paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast (optional).
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- You need as needed of Fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- You need As needed of Few cauliflower florets roasted in a little oil to garnish.
Nicely sautéed, Cauliflower Pulao had this rich flavour of ghee, spices such as cloves and jeera. And what can be more comforting than a flavourful pulao with raita, right? It came out so good, that I also prepared it for my next family get together and everyone just loved it. Cauliflower SoupOut of all the soups in my repertoire, the one that most says "comfort food" to me is my mom's time-tested Cauliflower Soup.
Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup) step by step
- Heat oil in a deep dish, add garlic and saute for a few seconds then add onions and bay leaves, cook till onions become translucent..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Now add cauliflower florets, mix well and add water to it, let it boil and cook covered on a medium flame for 15-20 minutes..
- Open the lid, and check the cauliflower, it would have become become soft. Then using a hand blender process it into a soup..
- Add cashew paste/ milk to the soup. Then put it back on gas and add nutritional yeast(you can skip this,). Serve hot with some roasted cauliflower and garlic and some extra virgin olive oil..
Add mixture to the simmering soup. Check seasoning and add more salt or pepper if necessary. This rich and creamy cauliflower soup is just the ticket on a chilly day – and it's inexpensive too. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. Cauliflower (Gobhi) helps in cancer prevention and detoxification process.