Cauliflower soup. Every other cauliflower soup recipe I tried lacked flavor, but this cheesy recipe packs a tasty punch! We like it with hot pepper sauce for a little extra kick. —Debbie Ohlhausen, Chilliwack, British Columbia. This cauliflower soup has the perfect liquid to cauliflower ratio and doesn't need any thickening agents.
Even though there are minimal ingredients, this soup has TONS of flavor. In fact, it's delicious even without the cream. This cauliflower soup recipe for creamy, incidentally vegan cauliflower soup from Paul Bertolli comes together easily, and without cream. You can cook Cauliflower soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower soup
- It’s 100 gms of Cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 350 ml of Milk.
- It’s of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Green chilli paste -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Genius Cauliflower Soup From Paul Bertolli. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. Carefully pour the soup mixture into a food processor and blend to a purée (or alternatively, use a stick blender. Home » Soups and Stews » Curried Cauliflower Soup.
Cauliflower soup instructions
- Boil the cauliflower and carrot and mash it..
- Heat butter in a pan add cinnamon,cloves,ginger,garlic,black pepper and star anise..
- Now add milk and bring to boil.
- Once boiled turn off the flame..
- Serve hot..
This creamy vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup with coconut milk, is infused with Indian spices, ginger and lime. Creamy Cauliflower Soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days. This easy vegetable soup is full of both flavor and nutrition! This cauliflower soup is easy enough to make. This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and potato-free!