Thai prawn noodle soup.
You can cook Thai prawn noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai prawn noodle soup
- It’s of Red Thai curry paste (to taste! It's hot!).
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- It’s Dash of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- You need of Red onion.
- You need 300 g of prawns.
- It’s 250 g of noodles.
- You need of Spring onion.
- It’s of Coriander.
- It’s of Fresh lime.
Thai prawn noodle soup step by step
- Put curry paste in a wok or large pan. Add a bit of coconut milk and mix until it dissolves..
- Add rest of coconut milk, water and fish sauce. Simmer gently for 6-7 mins. Check for salt. Meanwhile chop veg. Add pepper and onions. Simmer for 6-7 mins..
- Add noodles then prawns. Stir and simmer gently until noodles cooked..
- Serve with chopped spring onion, coriander and wedge of lime to add some zing :).