How to Prepare Appetizing Garlic and cauliflower soup
Garlic and cauliflower soup. Home » Recipes » Soups and Stews » Creamy Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Soup. With all that amazing roasted garlic flavour, what's not to love about about this soup? Isn't roasted garlic the most amazing thing.
Thick and Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a delicious, healthy low carb substitute for potato soup! Nothing beats the caramelized edges and buttery, nutty flavours you get from roasting the cauliflower together with onions and garlic to make the best cauliflower soup recipe! Roasted cauliflower soup is super creamy vegan soup made with roasted garlic and coconut cream. You can cook Garlic and cauliflower soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and cauliflower soup
- It’s 3 heads of garlic – so 30+ cloves – peeled or keep them unpeeled and squeeze the flesh out before blending.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, cut into 8.
- Prepare 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of Seasalt and black pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper to garnish.
Roasted cauliflower soup – you are my new love. You already must know how deeply I love soup. I can eat it all year long – boiling hot summer days do not get rid of my soup cravings. Packed full of vegetables and phytonutrients, it is undeniably true that this soup is both soothing and bolstering as well as easy and gratifying to eat.
Garlic and cauliflower soup step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Put the garlic, onion and cauli into a bowl. Mix with the olive oil. Put on a lined baking tray and roast for about 30 mins..
- Put the veg in a blender with the stock and lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt. Blitz until smooth. (If the soup has cooled, put into a pan and warm through.).
- Taste and season. Sprinkle some cayenne on. I also added chives. Enjoy 😋.
Cook until you can easily mash the cauliflower against the side of the pot with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat, then add the roasted garlic Use an immersion (stick) blender to puree the soup until smooth. It will be fairly thick. (Alternatively, you can puree the soup in batches in a blender. Along with the roasted cauliflower and garlic, I also tossed a small potato on the pan which gives the chowder an even creamier texture. So….so far we've got roasted cauliflower, roasted potato and roasted garlic.