Recipe: Tasty Creemy cauliflower and carrot soup
Creemy cauliflower and carrot soup. How to make Creamy Carrot and Cauliflower Soup: Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, and cook, stirring What great pictures with your carrot and cauliflower soup. Thank you so much for stopping by Saturday Dishes and adding this recipe.
A swirl of herby pesto on top gives it Instagram-ready appeal. Well, it has started, at least… And this Cream of Carrot and Cauliflower Soup is quite simply the perfect A huge hit with the family with requests to make it again. A new favorite and so simple. You can cook Creemy cauliflower and carrot soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creemy cauliflower and carrot soup
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of carrot (cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 spoon of cream.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small piece of ginger.
I used a blender and it came out in a beautiful creamy consistency. Every other cauliflower soup recipe I tried lacked flavor, but this cheesy recipe packs a tasty punch! We like it with hot pepper sauce for a little extra In a Dutch oven, combine the cauliflower, carrot, celery, water and bouillon. WORLDFOODS creates recipes for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Creemy cauliflower and carrot soup instructions
- In a pan heat oil. Put ginger and garlic fry for a minute. Now add chopped vegetables in it. Add some water and salt and cook it for 5 yo 7 minutes until it become soft..
- Now cool it and grind in a grinder to make a thin paste..
- Add some water in it cook it gor 5 minutes. In between ass black pepper and cream to it..
- Creamy cauliflower and carrot soup is ready. Serve hot..
These recipes are easy to make and very tasty. Use any of our products to make a delicious vegetarian. This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a perfect lunch on a cold day! Yes I used cream, yes I used cheese. So I'm not trying to make a diet soup that 'tastes creamy but with no cream' or 'fills you up with no fat'.