Recipe: Appetizing Roasted cauliflower and turmeric soup
Roasted cauliflower and turmeric soup. Roasting cauliflower brings out its nuttiness and enhances the flavors in this delicious, healthy soup. If you haven't jumped on the turmeric bandwagon yet, this is a great place to start! I like to reserve some of the roasted cauliflower as a garnish for the soup.
This healthy cauliflower soup recipe is flavored with Thai chili paste and coconut milk! One of my favorite methods to enhance a soup is to incorporate Cauliflower florets, tossed with ground turmeric, are roasted until lightly caramelized and crispy. Truthfully, you could serve those as a side. You can cook Roasted cauliflower and turmeric soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower and turmeric soup
- You need 6 of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of peeled turmeric.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower is an easy vegetable side dish that goes great with any meal. This healthy roasted cauliflower recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and so I am obsessed with all things cauliflower and roasted cauliflower is my favorite, especially this Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower. In a mixing bowl combine the cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, and salt and mix with tongs until evenly coated. Roasted Cauliflower Turmeric Soup is full of flavors like ginger, coriander, and roasted garlic.
Roasted cauliflower and turmeric soup instructions
- Gather cauliflower florets,butter turmeric, Salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven and roast until the cauliflower edges are well browned.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds, become brownish add the.
- Onion and garlic, add the cauliflower florets and mix well.
- After add vegetable stock and one boil.
- Pour the soup into a mixer jar and make puree.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot..
Combine with the rest of the ingredients. Add the puree to a dutch oven with the coconut milk, spices, and turmeric. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Roasted Cauliflower & Oat Soup with Turmeric recipe made with your favorite Process until finely ground; remove from food processor. Place cauliflower, onion and celery in large bowl. In small bowl, whisk together turmeric.