Recipe: Tasty Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup. This easy curried vegan lentil soup with cauliflower is hearty, flavorful, and contains rich and aromatic spices! It's the perfect family-friendly healthy meal to make for the holidays or any busy weeknight! That warm bowl of comfort made by cooking vegetables and spices in a broth, until all the flavors are.
Creamy vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup- so simple, healthy and flavorful – I can't wait to hear what you think of this. A healthy and healing Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup. This vegan & gluten free soup is so easy to make, and the result is creamy and satisfying goodness you will not want to stop eating! You can have Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
- You need 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- It’s 500 gms of Beetroot.
- Prepare 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- You need 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 30 gms of Almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Simple and Delicious Recipes using appliances in the modern kitchen. Hello Everyone, I am Amita Singh, passionate about food and cuisines of India. This youtube channel is for food lover like you all who wants to learn about. Garnish with additional cauliflower and labne; rejoice in fall produce.
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup instructions
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
WHY WE LOVE IT: Not only is this soup dead-simple and quick (and affordable), but it's also easy to adjust—cut the butter for a vegan soup, toss in the other vegetables. This Curried Cauliflower Soup is healthy, nutritious and delicious. It's easy to make, plus it's vegetarian and vegan friendly too! I don't like wasting food, so a couple of weeks ago I decided to do something with the cauliflower and see if I could make it something I would enjoy- and enjoy it I did. Cauliflower goes perfectly with the Indian seasonings in this curried split pea soup.