How to Cook Appetizing Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup
Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup. Put the chicken wings in a saucepan with the onion garlic, and thyme. Add Cauliflower and Garlic – stir in the cauliflower and garlic and cook another minute. White beans such as cannellini (like other legumes) are an incredible part of a healthy diet because they provide you with a high protein and fiber content without overloading a meal with calories.
This soup is fairly simple at heart, but still has bold flavor that stands up on its own, with maybe just a piece of crusty bread for dipping. That being said, I got creative when I was photographing the soup and started added some fun toppings. Cannellini Cauliflower Bean Soup recipe: Bean soup that a cousin made a Christmas – super yummy! You can cook Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup
- It’s 200 g of boiled cannellini beans (or 1 can).
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 slices of baguette (optional).
- It’s 1 l of water used to boil the beans (or just water).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vegetable stock powder (or a cube).
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper (or chili powder, optional).
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
Measurements are estimates — I don't really measure things when I add them. Saute some red pepper flakes briefly (a minute or so). A high protein, quick and easy soup to make with little preparation needed. Great for when you need a quick lunch or dinner but want to make sure you are.
Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup instructions
- Cut the cauliflower roughly in to 1- 1.5cm cube.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and saute the garlic and cauliflower in low heat. Once you get the good garlic aroma, add the baguette slices and fry both sides..
- Add water, paprika powder, soup stock, cayenne pepper and beans. Cook for 15 minutes then add the eggs. You can either drop in the whole egg or beat and pour them in evenly. Put the lid on and cook briefly(do not to over cook the eggs!). Salt & Pepper to your taste and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
This cannellini bean soup is a much loved recipe in our family. It's our default dinner whenever we have a bunch of random vegetables that need to be Cauliflower – OR throw in whatever veggies you have on hand. Italian Seasoning – If you don't have pre-mix on hand. Place the olive oil, onions, and garlic in a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. This recipe makes a mouthwatering cauliflower soup which is low in fat, rich in protein and bursting with nutrients.