How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Curry Vegetable Soup
Chicken Curry Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Chicken Curry Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Vegetable Soup
- It’s 6 cup of Low sodium fat free chicken broth.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of Yellow onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Curry.
- It’s 1 medium of Carrot finely chopped.
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Broccoli finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Madras curry.
- You need 1 cup of Non fat milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Graded low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of Chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Curry Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a soup pot add cubed chicken breast, onion, garlic, bay leaf curry and cover with 3 cups of chicken broth. Bring to a boil then move heat to medium low and let simmer..
- While chicken is cooking, finely chop the carrot, cauliflower and broccoli in food processor or by hand. Add to the chicken broth mixture. Add Madras curry and remaining chicken broth..
- Cook until vegetables are soft and chicken cooked approximately 20 minutes..
- Once properly cooked, whisk the milk and flour in a small bowl, ensure no lumps. Add to soup and stir to thicken. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cheese and let completely melt. Stir thoroughly and serve..