Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup (Margaret)
Broccoli Cheese Soup (Margaret). In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. What Ingredients Are Needed For Broccoli Cheese Soup? Then I discovered this recipe that has all the same flavor.
I kept the soup vegetarian by I made the broccoli cheese soup using vegetable stock. I used all of the ingredients as stated, except for the dry mustard, which I didn't have on hand. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. You can have Broccoli Cheese Soup (Margaret) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup (Margaret)
- It’s 16 oz of broccoli-cauliflower frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 2 each of carrots.
- You need 2 each of or 3 potatoes.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth (or 4 cups).
- It’s 6 oz of velveeta cheese, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Grandma adds onions..
This Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup is loaded with cheesy goodness and totally dairy free! You will not believe how cheesy and yummy this tastes, without any dairy at all! This soup is sure to fool all the non-vegans in your life. Now that the weather is getting colder, we are having soup for dinner quite often.
Broccoli Cheese Soup (Margaret) instructions
- Cut and peel vegetables..
- Cook all vegetables over stove. Drain water..
- Add soup and broth. Cook until creamy and well-mixed..
- Add velveeta. Heat until melted and well-mixed..
We love this easy mac and cheese soup made with sharp cheddar cheese, broccoli, vegetables and elbow macaroni. This broccoli cheese soup recipe is a healthier take on the classic! Broccoli and Cheese Soup Recipe Tips. While the soup simmers, roast the last of the broccoli florets along with some cubed bread, because this creamy soup is best with some crispy garnishes. Our Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe has taken quite a few years to get right: taste, flavour and consistency.