Recipe: Delicious Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup
Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup.
You can have Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 can of kernal corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ham.
- You need 3 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of potato.
- Prepare 64 oz of chicken stock / 2quarts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 8 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 dash of coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of cream chicken soup*optional.
Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup step by step
- in a large pot melt butter.
- add garlic and cook about 2 minutes.
- add flour gradually whisking with wire whisk***you can add more butter if slurry is to lumpy or thick.
- gradually add milk whisking continuously.
- add chicken stock.
- add all vegetables ,dill,potatoes, salt,pepper,coriander.
- and if you like add can of cream of chicken soup.
- cook on Med to low heat for 25 minutes or till potatoes are very very soft……if you like to thicken up your soup you can always add a 2 to 1 ratio of milk and flour mixture to soup till desired consistency.