Recipe: Tasty Cream of Potato Soup (Vitamix)
Cream of Potato Soup (Vitamix).
You can cook Cream of Potato Soup (Vitamix) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Potato Soup (Vitamix)
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 small of russet potatoes, quartered.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of carrot, halved.
- You need 1 of rib celery, halved.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower, cut in pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 of 2 chicken or vegetable bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable cooking water, see recipe.
Cream of Potato Soup (Vitamix) step by step
- Cook potatoes in microwave for 8 minutes..
- Place onion, carrot, celery and cauliflower in a 2-quart (1.9 l) saucepan and cover with water..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tender..
- Set aside 1 heaping cup of cooked vegetables..
- Place remaining vegetables, bouillon, potatoes, and milk into the Vitamix container and secure lid..
- Select Variable 1..
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High..
- Blend for 3 minutes using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Reduce speed to Variable 2 and remove the lid plug..
- Add reserved vegetables and water through the lid plug opening..
- Blend an additional 5 seconds. Serve immediately..